Search by City & State or Zip
Sign Up to Be Notified By Email When Additional Positions Become Available
Business to Business /
Business to Consumer
PARS is the proven leader in the PDR industry.
PARS has a consistent history of innovation in the PDR industry. The implementation of our current insurance driven business plan has created excellent opportunities for quality technicians. We are looking for technicians who are serious about performing the highest quality repairs, maximizing their production and increasing their individual revenues. Our success is enhanced by your professionalism and outstanding work product.
At PARS, we lead by example. You are guaranteed to be paid directly for all quality work completed, even if the shop does not. Some of the other benefits of partnering with PARS are:
For more information on PARS opportunities and to become part of the PARS team please contact us at your convenience.
I am very interested in discussing your professional growth and how my team and I can facilitate your needs.
Technician Recruiter/Deployment Supervisor
• Serve as the first-line connection between the PARS management staff and the community
• Be a visible and available presence among employees and other key stakeholders, continually developing and improving relationships
• Must be willing to travel, and work weekends/holidays if necessary
• Direct development of interactive, direct marketing, media, creative, sales promotion and PR
• Responsible for brand repositioning and general marketing initiatives
• Develop employee recruiting strategy
• Execute social media, e-newsletter, blog, and brand awareness strategies
• Control and monitor national budget
• Responsible for design, development and implementation of consumer research
• Build and maintain stakeholder relationships, communicate accurate and timely information to key audiences and provide proactive support in the communities where Catastrophe Response teams have been dispatched
• Direct and manage advertising strategy and implementation in field areas
• Solid educational background including at least a bachelor’s degree, preferably in public relations, marketing, communications or business.
• Experience in automotive or insurance industry a plus
• Ability to quickly initiate, improve and maintain stakeholder relationships based on PARS leadership attributes and its corporate values that lead to its role as an industry leader
• A proactive approach to gathering information and communicating it succinctly and quickly to executives, managers and employees.
• Excellent writing and verbal skills.
• Ability to continually prioritize efforts in response to changing situations and new information.
• Keen interest in making things happen as opposed to reacting.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite
• Professional appearance and demeanor
Paintless Dent Removal and Car Hail Damage Repair in Denver, Colorado Springs, Oklahoma City, Dallas/Ft. Worth, Kansas City, Tulsa, Minneapolis/St. Paul and other metropolitan areas.
© 2014 PARS