PARS PDR TechConnect: A roaring success

by | Feb 22, 2012 | Company News

PARS PDR TechConnect 2012 took place February 12-13th in Arlington, TX, and was a roaring success. Technicians had the rare opportunity to come together, network, and learn in an open and friendly environment. PDR TechConnect demonstrated the relationship PARS has with I-CAR and their commitment to continuing education for its technician partners. PARS has a well-defined technician growth strategy with their Military Hiring Initiative. PARS has partnered with Wounded Warrior programs including Vocational Rehabilitation (VOC-Rehab) to recruit and train future technicians for the PDR industry. With TechConnect PARS has created a forum where technicians can come together to ask questions, become informed, and gain an understanding of estimating practices from the carrier perspective. In fact, the attendee response survey conducted at the event concludes that 98% of attendees were satisfied or very satisfied with the conference speakers/presenters. And 96% of attendees said the content was appropriate and informative. One attendee sited they like the down-to-earth, friendly and open environment of the event. TechConnect is a conference we hope to grow and improve year-to-year – keeping our technicians up-to-date on industry expectations. Over 88% of attendees said they would recommend this conference to others and 76% said they already plan on attending next year (the other 24% said they didn’t know, but no one said they would not be attending). PDR TechConnect is pushing the industry in positive more educated direction and keeping their promise – Moving the Industry Forward.